Advertisement Details
[X]

sell my product 'basmati rice'

asad cheema, p.o. bhoth, sialkot, punjab. – Pakistan00923338694291Facebook
Twitter
Food > Agro: ( legumes, cereals, coffee, tea, sugar, spices ...)
Source
Lahore.
Target
USA.
Description

AA Cheema Exporters;Rice Supplier.
FOB price for Long Grain Rice 5% Broken Grade B with Specifications are as follows:

Noted: Crop year 2011/2012
Origin: Punjab, Pakistan.

Rice Steam-1121
Moisture content => 9% max
Average grain length => 6.9 mm
Polishing grade => B Grade double/ silky polished
Damage, shriveled & yellow => 1.5% max
Broken grain => 5% max
Chalky grain => 4% max
Contrasting varieties => 7% max
Foreign grains => 0.5% max
Foreign matter => 0.5% max
Paddy grain => 0.2% max
FOB & C&F:
USD $1150/- only per metric/ton


Payment term: 70% TT and remaining 30% L/C.
Packing detail: PP bags in net weight 5kg to 50kg or as customer required.
Loading Port: Bin Qasim, Karachi.
Delivery Time: 1000 metric.ton per 7 working days.
Certification: We have Food clearance Certificate from our Local Government or other any kind of certificate required, customer will requested us. (customer pay to third party for any type of clearance according to contract)



THANK YOU.

Best Regards:
Mr.Asad Cheema
(Proprietor)


A.A Cheema Exporters(Reg)
Sialkot, Pujnab.
Pakistan.
00923338694291

Trade
Alliance
Include thirds
Send message
Follow user
Comments
New Comment
Submit