Detalles del anuncio
[X]

basmati rice

asad cheema, p.o. bhoth, sialkot, punjab. – Pakistán00923338694291Facebook
Twitter
Alimentación > Agrícola (legumbres, cereales, café, té, azúcar, especias...)
Origen
Lahore.
Destino
Estados Unidos.
Descripción

AA Cheema Exporters;Rice Supplier
BASMATI RICE:

FOB price for Long Grain Rice 5% Broken Grade B with Specifications are as follows:

Noted: Crop year 2011/2012
Origin: Punjab, Pakistan.

Rice Steam-1121
Moisture content => 9% max
Average grain length => 6.9 mm
Polishing grade => B Grade double/ silky polished
Damage, shriveled & yellow => 1.5% max
Broken grain => 5% max
Chalky grain => 4% max
Contrasting varieties => 7% max
Foreign grains => 0.5% max
Foreign matter => 0.5% max
Paddy grain => 0.2% max
FOB & C&F:
USD $1150/- only per metric/ton


Payment term: 70% TT and remaining 30% L/C.
Packing detail: PP bags in net weight 5kg to 50kg or as customer required.
Loading Port: Bin Qasim, Karachi.
Delivery Time: 1000 metric.ton per 7 working days.
Certification: We have Food clearance Certificate from our Local Government or other any kind of certificate required, customer will requested us. (customer pay to third party for any type of clearance according to contract)


Proforma Invoice issue by request of customer.


These above all information are correct (truth and fair) as my knowledge, when you confirm me about deal I will ensure you the price will negotiable , we care about our customers.


If any quiry plz don't hesitate to contact us.


(Noted: more information you required we will send you as you request us)
Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.


THANK YOU.

Best Regards:
Mr.Asad Cheema
(Proprietor)


A.A Cheema Exporters(Reg)
Sialkot, Pujnab.
Pakistan.
00923338694291

Comerciar
Alianza
Enlace de Referencia
Enviar mensaje
Seguir usuario
COMENTARIOS
Agregar comentario
Enviar